Instructions for Authors
All papers must be submitted through the paper submission site: https://controls.papercept.net/.
All abstracts submitted to IWSCFF2022 must meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered for acceptance to the event:
- The abstract must be an extended abstract with a minimum of 700 words and maximum of 1000 words.
- The submission must include the title, the authors list and their affiliation and at least three keywords to describe the research area of the paper.
- The submission needs to provide sufficient detail to demonstrate the context and purpose of the paper, the technical description of the research topic, any preliminary results to date, and the expected results of the final paper, including key figures, equations, tables, and references, as appropriate. Sufficient information must be included in the submission to convince the workshop organizers and reviewers that the author(s) will have a strong likelihood of completing the final manuscript by the final manuscript submission deadline.
- The abstract shall follow the IWSCFF template provided in this website.
- The abstract shall be uploaded as .pdf files only.
Submission of contributed papers
- All papers submitted to IWSCFF 2022, whether for review or publication upon acceptance, must be written in English and formatted according to the templates provided below.
- All are limited to twenty (20) pages both for review and for publication. The Papercept manuscript management system will not permit longer papers to be uploaded.
- The decision regarding the acceptance of each paper is at the discretion of the conference’s Program Committee.
- If the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors listed on the paper must attend the conference and present the paper according to the scheduling decided by the conference’s Program Committee.
- In the event that the presenter is unable to attend the conference for any reason, it is his/her responsibility to insure that the paper is presented by a qualified colleague.
- At least one of the authors listed on the paper must register for IWSCFF 2022 to upload the final manuscript.
Submission of invited session proposals
Invited session proposals are solicited in all of the topic areas of the conference as well as in new or emerging technical areas. Papers in an invited session should form a cohesive focus on the relevant topic. Inclusion of a reasonable diversity of viewpoints is encouraged.
Invited session organizers should invite authors to participate, collect the required information, assemble the session proposal and submit it by March, 1 2022. The session proposal should include a one to two page document describing the motivation and relevance of the proposed session. The document should also include session organizer contact information and provide a few sentences that describe each invited paper. On submission of the invited session proposal the organizer will receive a session code to be sent to each contributor for the submission of the individual papers.
Invited paper submission: invited papers should be submitted in the same form as indicated for contributed papers, indicating the session code provided by the session organizer.
Please note that the session proposal and the invited papers will be reviewed independently. At the discretion of the Program Committee, individual papers may be rejected and/or removed from proposed sessions and replaced by an appropriate contributed paper. Likewise, selected papers from rejected invited sessions may be placed into the regular program.
- This work is UNCLASSIFIED and/ or has been cleared and approved for public release by the appropriate company and/ or government agency.
Note: each author is responsible for obtaining all necessary approvals and security.
- Clearance from their own or sponsoring organizations and any expenses incurred to the conference due to the lack of proper security clearance will be charged to the author.
- This work has not been published, nor is it currently under consideration for publication in another conference (may be submitted for publication in an archival journal).
- This material represents original work by the author(s). No portion of the material is covered by a prior copyright; or for any portion copyrighted, the author has obtained written permission for its use.
Conference papers that will be positively evaluated after a blind review will be proposed for a special issue on Advances in Space Research (ASR). Authors of selected papers will be noticed after the review process and they will have time up to the end of August to eventually modify their manuscripts before the submission to the journal for the special issue.
Attention! The format of the pages of the documents to be submitted must be “letter”. The templates at the following links are updated to fulfill this requirement.
For General Information and Information for Contributors